Rural residents will be able to discuss council matters with councillors and senior staff in their home town.
Rural community members are encouraged to have a say on council matters at these outreach meetings.
Mayor Bob Kirk emphasised their importance: “The outreach meetings are a great chance to get face to face with community members throughout our LGA. I like to think I am easily contactable and my door is always open to residents, but it’s fantastic to get out into the rural communities for a chat.”
WHERE AND WHEN
- Middle Arm RFS Shed, October 5, 630pm
- Windellama Hall, October 10, 6.30pm
- Goulburn council chambers, October 17, 5.30pm
- Marulan Hall, October 24, 6.30pm
- Parkesbourne Church Hall, November 2, 6.30pm
- Tarago community hall, November 14, 6.30pm
- Towrang community hall, November 16, 6.30pm
- Tallong memorial hall, November 23, 6.30pm
- Bungonia community hall, November 28, 6.30pm