The NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards will launch on Tuesday, September 19 and the search for our young champions will begin.
If a young individual has made a difference in your life or has impressed you with their community spirit, why not nominate them.
You could make the world of difference to a young person’s confidence through a nomination and inspire them to continue their great work.
Nominations will open in the following categories:
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
- Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
- Worldwide Printing Solution Sports Award
- Soroptimist International Women Creating Change Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
Great prizes will be up for grabs with each category winner receiving $2500 thanks to Masonicare and a trophy.
One of the seven category winners will be chosen as the NSW/ACT Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $5000 from Masonicare and a trophy.
To submit a nomination, go online from September 19 to awardsaustralia.com/nswactyaa to check eligibility and ‘Nominate Now’.
Nominations close Friday, December 8. Entry is free and open to all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of December 31 this year.
- Enquiries: 1300 735 445 or email@example.com